-->

  • How to become a World-Class Filipino?

    Mr. Mike Grogan (left) and Me (Ronald P. Cerezo)

    7 Reasons Why the Filipino Will Change the World

    Written by: Mike Grogan


    Kungting kaalaman tungkol kay Mike Grogan, he is a best-selling author, coach and a motivational speaker. He's an Irish national from the farthest land of Ireland - is an island in the North Atlantic. It is separated from Great Britain to its east by the North Channel, the Irish Sea, and St George's Channel via WIKIPEDIA

    At sa pagkakaalam ko, he is supporting the Gawad Kalinga through selling his book and there's a percent that will be donated to the Gawad Kalinga for building homes and related projects purposes.


    It was too late for me to know that Mr. Grogan is in Central Mindanao University, as I really thought but then a good news came from Dr. Murillo known as Doc Pol, a City Councilor in Valencia City; informing us (youth leaders) to gather ourselves because we will be having a dinner at Prawn House Seafood and Restaurant and I though again that it was just a simple dinner. 

    As I arrived at the said venue, I saw some of my co-city youth leaders, representatives and the youth council (I'm from the youth association). Then the waiter usher me to the exclusive function room and then I saw many of the leaders and some of them I merely know and the others I really don't know who are they and majority of them are students from the Federation of Public and Private School Student Government. 

    A moment of time, the food came in (tada! growl! busog much) at first I was sitting at the other side of the function room (The room is divided into two but it can be connected through the sliding glass door) I was invited by our Y.A. President - Ms. Arlyn G. Arban to sit and dine together with them - so I did. When I composed myself perfectly (HAHA) I literally drop my jaw because A MAN SITTING ON THE OTHER TABLE IS NO OTHER MR. MIKE GROGAN!

    JMT Pañares (left) Me (Wearing Green) Ms. A.G. Arban (VCYA PResident) and her secretary (Ms. Tormis of KAANAK, Inc.) Photo Courtesy: NMR Production


    JMT Pañares (left, BOTC Chairman) Me (Wearing Green) Ms. A.G. Arban (VCYA PResident) and her secretary (Ms. Tormis of KAANAK, Inc.) Photo Credit: NMR Production

    Then our VCYCouncil President Mr. Leo V. Aribal do the introduction of our speaker who is Mr. Mike Grogan and then we welcome him and also his team with a warm of greetings! 

    He's team and him are promoting his book 
    THE RISE OF THE PINOY
    Digital Book Cover

    Where he share also about the book content, contributing persons and other Filipino Leaders. He also give cite and examples like Manny "Pacman" Pacquio "Ang Pambansang Kamao" and he also cited about Ms. Pia Wurtzbach won the Miss Universe 2015 and many more Filipino that are world-class but he gave so much emphasis on what is our FILIPINO 'unique' TRAITS that only can be found on the Filipino people.

    He share's more about his country - Ireland and what kind of people living in the Ireland and what is the tradition's, culture's and practices of the Irish people. 

    He also added why he choose #Philippines to live and have a better life instead of going back to his beloved country where his family is waiting for his return.



    I really inloved with you guys, honestly. Living in the Philippines really changed my life. - in an Irish way of speaking   
     He also give some differences between an Irish and a Filipino. He joke also about the differences; Irish people are white like a snow, with messy hair and pointy nose where on the other hand Pinoy are possessing with this perfect tan skin, black hair, unique facial physique and beautiful people. 

    Isn't it really inspiring? Here are some of our photo's during the dinner:

    Representative from STI Valencia and from the Tertiary

    Valencia City Youth Association Youth Leaders   

    The entire City Youth Advocates and Leaders
     
     I learned a lot - a lot literally about my culture, tradition and practices and Mr. Mike Grogan gave it emphasis on each 7 TRAITS that we Filipino's only have that cannot be found to other race.

    Ikaw? Kailan mo masasabing: I'M A PROUD THAT I AM A FILIPINO. PINOY AKO!


    Love the book? Want to learn more? Grab a copy now - HERE.  




    RONALD P. CEREZO
    Youth Ambassador | Youth Leader | Youth Advocate 

    ~Don't forget to~
    LIKE | SHARE | COMMENT 
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment